Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Snow keeps Coming!

Looks Like we'll Have snow for Christmas!!! YAYY!! "I know some people around here are not saying yayy but I'm sure loving it!
It just feels so much like Christmas with all this snow!
For those of you reading this that dont live in Washington Its been snowing for almost a week.
Last night it snowed all night again and its been snowing all day! They dont show an end in sight yet either!
The kids had a lot of fun bulding a snowman today and playing in the snow! So heres some pics!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

jenn

1 comment:

Trey said...

Wow, Jenn... I wish we were there! That looks like so much fun! I am sure the kids are having a blast w/ all that fun white snow. It most definately feels more like a Christmas when there's snow on the ground! Merry Christmas and talk to ya'll soon! Lov ya!