Tuesday, December 16, 2008

So Whats it gunna be?

Well I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping.
Its sure hard when you have 5 kids to buy for... But I love to shop :) Heres some of this years finds!!
This year I got the kids North Face denali's
Photobucket
Matthew and Bryanna got Uggs.
I was so excited about Matthews...He loves Camo! So he will absolutely love these! I got these ones from Zappos I highly reccomend them! Wonderful customer service!

Photobucket

I also got matthew the Tag reading system ...Hopefully this will be a fun way for him to work on his reading skills..
Photobucket

Emma got lots of little people sets and a leap frog game system, and lots of gymboree sets!

Photobucket

Of course theres to many things to show on here but these are some of the main things I'm excited about!
I did a lot of shopping online and I love how the stores are offering free shipping! I"ve sure found lots of good deals this year! I'm sure it has to do with our struggling economy..

No comments: