Well it's time for x-mas pictures. I decided to do them myself this year . I figured since I have a professional camera I might as well start using and not spend money on portraits...However Im not sure it's worth it. My kids were so diffucult! To get all 5 kids to look at the camera at the same time was amazing let alone smile while doing it. Well I still have a lot of pics to go thru but here's a sampling of my disaster...
The pictures are cute! Should make for a cute Christmas card! I still have to do ours! Like I told you... ours will be via e-mail this year! Our's will look a lot a like I am sure!
1 comment:
The pictures are cute! Should make for a cute Christmas card! I still have to do ours! Like I told you... ours will be via e-mail this year! Our's will look a lot a like I am sure!
Post a Comment