Well 3 more hours until Feb 24th! Our baby will be 3!!I can't even believe it! Cris and I have been looking at old Pictures and remembering how little our baby was! Look how much she has grown! Happy Birthday Baby Girl! We love you!
I can't believe she's already three! Time sure has flown. I was just talking to my friend Tami today and was telling her... "I know any day it's going to be Emma's Birthday... I wish I could remember the date!" Thanks for that healthy reminder! She's so big and just in a few months her hair has gotten longer! Give hugs and kisses from us! Happy Birhtday Emma girl!!! By the way... way cute puppy! And when did Cris go half blonde? :) love you all!
1 comment:
I can't believe she's already three! Time sure has flown. I was just talking to my friend Tami today and was telling her... "I know any day it's going to be Emma's Birthday... I wish I could remember the date!" Thanks for that healthy reminder! She's so big and just in a few months her hair has gotten longer! Give hugs and kisses from us! Happy Birhtday Emma girl!!! By the way... way cute puppy! And when did Cris go half blonde? :) love you all!
Post a Comment